Thursday, September 3, 2009

week 14

I spent the first 13 weeks of my pregnancy so exhausted and nauseous that clutter and disorganization around the house hardly bothered me. I know...unbelievable! As long the floor was clean and the dishes were out of the sink, I was happy. And now, at 14 weeks, the weeks of not caring have all compounded into one big weight of "ohmygosheverythingissuchamessandsodisorganizedanddirtyandclutteredandscatteredicanhardlystandit!"

This morning I woke up short of breath, thinking of all the things that need tended to. Its like I'm "nesting" with 26 weeks to go! Yikes! Either I will freak everyone (including myself) out with my psychotic need for clean, or I will somehow settle into a pattern of meticulous organization that will carry me through to baby's arrival. So...today I started in the back of the house--the office, the girls' room, my bedroom. It was a good start, and I am thoroughly exhausted in an i-was-very-productive kind of way! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment