Wednesday, September 9, 2009

flip flip flip flip

back handspring update: judah can now do a roundoff followed by FOUR back handsprings!! he is unbelievable!

i'm gearing up for a midwifery filled weekend!! tomorrow morning is a meeting regarding "birth choices" in our area of west virginia! yay! i will attend an in-home meeting with the best midwife i know and am anxious to hear her thoughts.

then friday morning i will head to the mountain institute for the 2nd annual "women helping women" midwifery conference. my entire day on friday is a class called "beginning midwifery skills". i am BEYOND excited.

so...in preparation for my big weekend away, i'd better get to cleaning the kitchen. a shiny sink before bed is a must! and then i think i'll start some diapers in the wash. that will give me one more thing to cross off my to-do list. :)

2 comments:

  1. i am soooo excited for you & can't wait to hear all about this / have you birth the rest of my children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, hope with me that my training goes quickly. so if your next birth is going to have to cost you something, i can come to the rescue and be your universal health care! i'd deliver your baby in exchange for a crochet lesson. ;)

    ReplyDelete