Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good morning Virginia! Since you are one of my #1 fans, I will honor YOU this morning by posting a picture of one of the most adorable babies that I know! Its been almost a year ago that you conceived this little miracle. What a ride, huh? I remember the day I woke up and could NOT stop praying for you to conceive and bear a child. I will never forget the morning I drove in a near panic to Morgantown--convinced that I was going to hear horrible, horrible news, only to be surprised with the news that you were 6 weeks PREGNANT! I can recall the exact moment I saw Lily's heart beating on the ultrasound screen--it was like time stopped, and the faithfulness of God became almost tangible in the room. And Lily's story is just beginning... Enjoy your day with her. :)

1 comment: