Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Six Months

Last week on the 10th, Reuben turned six months old!!  I didn't forget about it.  Its just that I had more than my allottment of blogs in that week, so I thought I'd save it for this week.  We did celebrate with many pictures, pizza at Ma Ruth and Pa's, and a Mountaineer win.   Its hard to believe six months of his life have past already.  It seems like it was just yesterday that I was waddling around waiting for his arrival.  Six months later Reuben is as pleasant as they come and as cute as can be.  He's a big boy...weighing in at 20 pounds and 27 inches long.  He has two teeth, some brown hair starting to grow, and a smile that starts with his eyes and spreads through his whole body.  He is one loved little boy!










4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! six months already??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and the pics! He is just precious! The chub around his hands, sucking his two fingers, those beautiful eyes! You look GREAT in that last pic. I didn't know you had freckles, because I've not seen a pic of you so close-up before, plus it's summer. I get freckles, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how fast time flies. He'll be walking soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't believe it either!!! he is adorable...and is so loved! we are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete