Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday

I can't believe its a new week again already!! And its the last week of January!!!! Craziness! February means baby will come. My maternity leave will begin, so the kids will be off school for awhile. And...LOST will start. So many things to be excited about! There is no new news on the baby front. He/she is just growing and growing...making it hard to eat and move around and get dressed. I bought a nightgown at Walmart last night that I may just wear at all times indoors. Its so comfy to not have something choking my abdomen! I have washed some baby clothes, received my first baby gift (thank you again for the diapers, etc, Virginia & Doug!!), but unfortunately I'm still working on a name for this babe. We *thought* we had decided, but then again maybe we haven't. We'll see...

In the meantime, I'll continue to make my little nest. I have a list a mile long of things to organize. Obviously, the baby will never notice whether or not the hamster food is swept from behind the laundry shelf, but it will give ME peace of mind knowing that there are no stray seeds lying around. I need to clean closets, keep up with the ironing, sort maternity clothes, sell some stuff on Ebay, and get some bills paid this week. I'll make my list and check it twice, and before I know it, it'll be Monday again.

4 comments:

  1. what names are at the top of the list now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 tiny diapers that I made for Elowyn and only used once...if you want them I will send them to you. Oh, and they're NOT girly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vd--still reuben and liron, although everyone makes snarly faces at me when i say either name. oh well. i just don't know about middle names.

    rach--ok. are you cloth diapering elowyn? i have a ton of diapers in size mediums that i'm looking to put somewhere for awhile. if you could use them, i'd loan them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't snarl at Reuben or Liron....I like 'em both!

    ReplyDelete