Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Luke4

My brother, Luke, turns 31 today.  Its hard to believe I am 30 (well, OVER 30), let alone that I have a brother is also now over 30!!  I am thankful that my brothers are also two of my best friends.  I barely remember even fighting with them as kids.  I thought it would be appropriate to share today some pictures of Luke "back in the day" and to also tell of some of my favorite memories of Luke as a little kid.

 --Luke and I would play "Chris & Angie".  He was so young at the time, I remember he had to reach through the slats in his crib to hold my hand.

--Luke could take apart and rebuild anything.  I remember various wood constructions,  radios in pieces and then reassembled, and huge buildings made from "construx".  Its no wonder he's a mechanic today.

--When Luke turned 4, he learned to write his name.  He must have also been very proud of being FOUR b/c his name was always written "Luke4" (hence the title of this blog). 

--He had an imaginary friend named Gurge who would come through the window at night and eat our leftover pizza.

--Luke's first song was "chickawakapookachickachickawakapookay", and I still sing it to this day...

And so to celebrate Luke's day...some memories AND some pictures...

I love you Luke!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!







1 comment:

  1. love it jess!! i have the most special children in the world!! you all bless me more than the words i have can express!! God is so good to me!

    love you so much! mom:)

    ReplyDelete